We Are Introducing This New Service For Our Clients To Help Provide A Service That Is Affordable And Able To Deliver The Results Our Clients Are Looking For.
2 membership options to choose from!
Recovery Membership & Training Membership: We have a limited number of golf memberships available for this next year! We are offering an intro rate on our new CTG golf memberships until classes fill up…so don’t wait!
The Recovery Membership
This membership is for those looking to always feel their best for golf and for everyday life. The recovery membership is focused on decreasing your tightness, improving your mobility and flexibility using anything we have to get you feeling your best 1 on 1 with Dr. Grant.
What You’ll Get:
- Access to manual therapy
- Custom Mobility and Stretching routine based off a golf movement assessment
- Custom Strength Workouts that fit into your life for golf (hint: sometimes less is more)
Details on How Scheduling Works:
The Training Membership
The training membership is for those looking for golf-specific training designed by a golf physical therapist to improve flexibility, stability and distance for golf. This membership is unique from other “gym” or fitness facilities because we want to provide each member with a unique experience: accountability to get the results you’re looking for.
Sessions are semi-private for a reason (meaning they are very small, with 6 people max in a session) – this allows for a good amount of 1 on 1 attention to detail to make sure everyone is doing each exercise properly to prevent injury. We could offer a larger “class”, but we believe that would take away from the individual attention each person would get to achieve their best results.
What You’ll Get:
- Max size of a session is 6 people per session
Sign Up For 2 Sessions Per Week During Monday-Thursday Choose A Monday / Wednesday Session Or Choose A Tuesday / Thursday Session
Session Times That Can Be Available Monday / Wednesday:
Session Times That Can Be Available Tuesday / Thursday:
**You Must Commit To A Session Day & Time**
**At Least 3 People Need To Commit To A Session Day/Time For The Time To Be Offered**
- If you’re going to be out of town, have a scheduling conflict, on vacation, if you’re sick and you let us know, this charge will not apply
- We only have 6 spots available for each semi-private session, and if you no show or cancel within 24 hours, it can possibly take from another member being able to come at that session time
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
8 am to 6 pm
8 am to 4 pm